We know that our people are our biggest asset, and value the contribution that everybody in the organisation makes. Some of our employees have been part of the Murnane & O’Shea family for 10, 20, even 30 years. That loyalty, that commitment, that level of dedication speaks volumes. Our people have a passion for what they do, and share the company’s values of quality, fairness, attention to detail and uncompromising standards. Every member of our exceptional team is an important component in our continued success….
- Motivated, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Passionate about what you do, and keen to harness that passion to get the job done
- Willing to share your expertise, and learn from others in return
- Always looking to learn, develop and contribute
If you are, maybe you could be part of the Murnane & O’Shea team.
Current Vacancy: Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor Role
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor for a challenging and varied role in our residential/commercial/industrial divisions.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
• Commercial management of Projects
• Managing and keeping track of project progress with responsibility for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Proven track record in delivering multiple projects within budget
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will have:
• A degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics
• Minimum 10+ years with a proven track record in residential/commercial/mixed development construction experience
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good financial and numeracy management skills
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to be an integral part of an expanding multidisciplinary group.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.